Subject: Re: Problems with wine
To: Stephen Nelson <st3phen@paradise.net.nz>
From: Michal Pasternak <michal@pasternak.w.lub.pl>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/06/2004 21:55:07
Stephen Nelson [Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 04:25:07AM +0000]:
> I forgot to attach my new problem:
> wine exits with this error:
>
> X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
>   Major opcode of failed request:  1 (X_CreateWindow)
>   Serial number of failed request:  15
>
> Ideas?

Does it exit always, on the same win32 app or just sometime?

What is your XFree86 version?

I am not a hardcore hacker at all, but I found out, that after some time of
working with glade-2 and testing my simple application(s), XFree86 4.2.0
liked to start to output BadMatch error at every started X application, and
then coredumped after some time.

--
Michal Pasternak :: http://pasternak.w.lub.pl :: http://winsrc.sf.net
:: free, legal mp3 :: darmowe, legalne mp3 :: http://magnatune.com ::