Subject: Re: Endless trouble with ISA NICs
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.org>
From: Simas Mockevicius <symka@netbsd.vejas.lt>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/04/2004 12:56:46
Maybe I am not right, but 4 every ne2000 isa card, are so called utilities
flopies,
I think you could use any of manufacturer (realtek,acorp etc) it is a dos
flopy, and with it it is posible to change irq and i/o. If you interested
in it, i could find one, some where on my old flopies farm :)

Sincerely,
Simas Mockevicius