Subject: Re: Trouble with tlp Ethernet on Virtual PC 6
To: Jean-Edouard BABIN <listes@jeb.com.fr>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/18/2003 10:42:13
--Apple-Mail-59--1023547461

On Dec 18, 2003, at 10:30 AM, Jean-Edouard BABIN wrote:

> What is your mac ? (at least the Ethernet card...)

1GHz Powerbook G4 with built-in Gigabit Ethernet.

> Have you tried to reduce MTU on the mac ? On netbsd ?
> I never had any ethernet problem with NetBSD in VPC

Err, I should not have to change the MTU anywhere.  Doing so would only
mask the problem (if it worked at all).

Anyway, I checked in a simple patch that detects and works around the
problem; networking in VPC 6 is working great for me now.

--Apple-Mail-59--1023547461
	name=PGP.sig
content-transfer-encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-59--1023547461--