Subject: Possible bug in audio drivers - request help with debugging
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Michal Pasternak <michal@pasternak.w.lub.pl>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/25/2003 22:23:17
Hi,

On my NetBSD-1.6.1/i386 box occurs situation described in PR 23571.

Even if -current threads are different, than Pth, same situation occured on
Thomas Klausner's computer, running -current, which makes me belive, that it
might not be a threading library issue. I may be wrong at all, but this
could be a problem with the way /dev/audio is handled in kernel.
Unfortunatley, I am unable to debug any further, I hardly know anything
about NetBSD kernel, except it is stable and it exists.

Could anyone with enough knowledge about audio drivers check out this PR
(I have included detailed information in >Fix: section) -- then exclude the
possibility of bug in audio drivers -- then comment under that PR ?

Thank you very much,
--
Michal Pasternak :: http://pasternak.w.lub.pl