Subject: spic* at acpi?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Brian A. Seklecki <lavalamp@spiritual-machines.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/05/2003 19:58:55
There isn't much discussion on spic(4) in the groups and the man page
reflects that it has only been tested on a Vaio SRX77.  For the sake of
the list archives, it also works very well in my Vaio PCG-R505GL.

Dmesg:
spic0 at acpi0 (SNY6001): Sony Programmable I/O Controller
spic0: io 0x1080-0x109f irq 11
wsmouse0 at spic0 mux 0

xfree86 config:

Section "ServerLayout"