Subject: Re: How to run OpenBSD binaries under NetBSD?
To: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>
From: Oliver Egginger <Oliver.Egginger@dvz.fh-giessen.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/21/2003 18:46:23
> There is no support for running OpenBSD binaries under NetBSD.

O.k. I didn't know that.

> It would be best to try to get a Linux binary probably,
> if it's possible.

It's the same for the Linux binary, but never mind I found a work
around. (There is a linux system in the same computer cabinet. I will
shut down the NetBSD box from there.)

I test one another linux ELF binary. This one works! I'am amazed that a
linux binary can be loaded and executed by NetBSD.

- oliver

--
Oliver Egginger <Oliver.Egginger@dvz.fh-giessen.de>
Fachhochschule Giessen-Friedberg