Subject: 120GB HD
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: None <tripledes@eslack.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/14/2003 02:30:52
Hello, two days ago I bought a new 120G hd, once it was installed on my
box my system (1.6ZC) didn't detect it. I have two IDE controllers nForce2
(motherboard) and Silicon Image 680 (PCI) both detect it as Samsung 120G,
and I've tried to configure it as LBA,CHS and Large and also a 1.6X system
from September and still it's not detected.

I've booted a FreeBSD-5.1 installation (snapshot from 20030903) and it's
detected without any problem.

Actually I have installed the system on a 40G hd, and in addition I have
two more hds, the only disk with problems is the new one.

Any tips?

Thanks in advance.