Subject: Re: pciide0:1:0: lost interrupt and dmamode timed out on CD-RW
To: Mica Telodico <maria_libera2000@yahoo.it>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/08/2003 12:26:54
On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 12:18:57PM +0200, Mica Telodico wrote:
> mmm, now I have removed NetBSD , so I can't post the dmesg , but if u say me the line (or the lines ) that u need I can start net BSD with the install CD and send them to you.

If you can configure the network from the install cd (in the utility menu),
then configure network, get a shell and use ftp to put /kern/msgbuf somewhere.
If you have direct internet connection, you can put it in
ftp://asim.lip6.fr/incoming/
otherwise, put it to a local server and send it to me.

If you can't do that, I need the pchb, pcib and pciide lines from
/kern/msgbuf (the beggining of the file usually contains null, you have to
page to the end of the file to have the real boot messages)