Subject: Apache::Gallery
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Roine Thunberg <artee@astrakan.hig.se>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/03/2003 21:25:53
Hi... i tried to install Apache::Gallery

but /var/log/httpd/gallery-error.log gives me this output...

	/tmp/lib/auto/Apache/Gallery_4033/Gallery_4033.so: Undefined PLT symbol "imlib_load_image" (reloc type = 7, symnum = 29)

the gallery.css loads and the only thing I can see is the layout and a
link to a recently created map with pics, except that I can't watch any
pics at all.

the build is from 27 Aug (pkgsrc from CVS) and the dependencies seem to be
there.

Any suggestions... rebuildning apache from another source than pkgsrc ?

from httpd.conf...
<VirtualHost *>
        ServerName   localhost
        ServerAlias  localhost
        DocumentRoot /mnt/60gb/bilder/
        ErrorLog     /var/log/httpd/gallery-error_log
        TransferLog  /var/log/httpd/gallery-access_log
        PerlSetVar   GalleryTemplateDir '/usr/pkg/share/ag/templates'
        PerlSetVar   InlineDir '/tmp'
        PerlSetVar   GalleryInfo 'Picture Taken => DateTimeOriginal,Flash => Flash'
        PerlSetVar   GallerySizes '640 1024 1600 2272'
        PerlSetVar   GalleryThumbnailSize '100x75'
#        PerlSetVar   GalleryCopyrightImage 'htdocs/c.png'
        <Location />
                SetHandler        perl-script
                PerlHandler       Apache::Gallery
        </Location>