Subject: Re: Trouble with eap0 (eap1371_ready_codec timeout)
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Bolgheroni <dbolgheroni@uol.com.br>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/26/2003 14:50:29
I have an onboard soundcard supported by autri kernel's driver (Trident 4DWAVE
based AC'97 Audio).

I have the same problem only if the onboard modem is disable. I must enable
the modem in BIOS to not have this kind of problem with my soundcard.

But, very rarely, this occurs with me too.

Another problem with this driver is a big echo when playing something.
This do not happens with the -current (since january) driver and I don't know
why this driver is not in the last RELEASE.