Subject: Re: Compact Flash Install
To: Charlie Allom <charlie@rubberduck.com>
From: K. Richard Pixley <rpixley@nominum.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/16/2003 09:21:10
Doesn't matter.  There's really nothing to it.

Find an ide to compact flash adapter.  They're around and cost $10-30.
Compact flash's regular interface is very close, (identical?), to IDE to
begin with so the "adapter" is really just traces on a board and a
couple of connectors.

Once you plug it in, it looks like a disk drive to the bios and to
netbsd.  From there, you just load it as you would a regular disk drive.

--rich