Subject: dualbooting WinXP with NetBSD
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: felix zaslavskiy <felix@students.poly.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/02/2003 23:07:28
I stalled NebBSD-current on a machine that already had WinXP installed.

WinXP Pro was installed on FAT32 on partition1 while NetBSD got
installed on partition2

I installed the NetBSD bootloader and boostmeny.
I can mount the FAT32 partition from NetBSD.
I run fsck on it and it was clean.

I can also boot to NetBSD fine but the troubles start when trying to
boot to WinXP.

WinXP start to load and then goes to a blue screen and the mouse appears
with teh Windows Logo and then nothing it just sits there does not go
into the login screen.

Is anyone familiar with this problem ? I am puzzled because since NetBSD
did not touch windows partition what can be the problem ?