Subject: how to use mouse api if any
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Rishabh Kumar Goel <Rishabh@soc-soft.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/09/2003 18:12:46
Problem 1.

guys, i am trying to detect mouse clicks in my program. I cannot find =
any method to do that. I m working in text mode. I have NetBsd i386 =
kernel installed and also have installed wmaker. I saw wsconsio.h in =
"/usr/include/dev/wscons" directory but the MACROS are meant for =
controlling of mouse parameters and not for event detection on the =
mouse.

I looked at wsconsio.h in "usr/src/sys/dev/wscons" directory, though it =
had something interesting as it defines the mouse events but there is no =
macro defined about how to use them.

Problem 2.

If i try to us the command "cat /dev/wsmouse0" then in that case mouse =
on my GUI stops working. Can nebody help me out of it.

Scanned by SecureSynergy VirusScreen Service.
For more information log on to : http://www.securesynergyonline.com or http://www.securesynergy.com