Subject: FW: FireWire setup
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Rishabh Kumar Goel <Rishabh@soc-soft.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/17/2003 10:13:21
-----Original Message-----
From: Rishabh Kumar Goel=20
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 10:13 AM
To: 'Harry Waddell'
Subject: RE: FireWire setup

I did these changes in the kernel config file. And I m able to detect =
the HDD as a node. But the kernel is not able to recognize the device as =
a hdd. It recognizes it as a node only. I believe that there is some =
problem with the fwnode.c. Can u tell me where it configures the SBPSCSI =
device in fwnode.c. I mean it must have a config_found function written =
from where it goes on to configure the hdd.