Subject: Re: HD Tuning
To: orione <orione@fol.it>
From: Vit Herman <dragon@penguin.cz>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/06/2003 21:55:53
On Fri, 6 Jun 2003, orione wrote:

> > Dear NetBSD,
> [...]
> > bad mouth Linux or any other OS, but, I believe a word of
> > encouragment is necessary to the developers and support gurus
> > of NetBSD for their incredible effort in this time-proven operating
> > system.  I have had experiences installing Linux and simply prefer
>
> I just want to express my full agreement with the upwritten words.
>
> All of the Developers of NetBSD are great people that do a big great work.
>
> Thank You.
>
> Marco.

I would like to express the same. I have been using Linux for six years
now and I'm satisfied with it - but when I tried NetBSD, I was quite
impressed that some things can be done much better. Easy configuration,
system is compact. My thanks to developers of this great OS.

Vitek

PS: Just one think is unpleasant - localization. I'm czech (so I beg
pardon of native-speakers of English) and it's very important for me to be
able to write (not only read) czech at console.