Subject: Re: Toshiba Libretto L1 Support
To: Bryan Vyhmeister <bsd@hub3.net>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/02/2003 19:08:18
On Thu, 29 May 2003, Bryan Vyhmeister wrote:

> There was also a post about a mailing list called netbsd-libretto
> hosted at cynic.net. Unfortunately, the message I sent to subscribe
> bounced.

That was my list. Majordomo got toasted when the disk drive on my mail
server did, and I never bothered to restore it because the list was
hardly ever used (and really needed to be archived, anyway).

Probably much better would be if someone started a web page describing
the current state of NetBSD on the libretto, and what you need to get
all the good bits working (such as being able to turn the fan on and off
with Fn-F8). This list seems to do for dicussion.

cjs