Subject: Olicom OC-2335 Ethernet MCA 10/100 adapter
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.org>
From: Tom Scott <telecomtom@vedatel.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/02/2003 12:08:29
Hello,

I hope this isn't going to a list (oh well this won't be the first
time i've managed to embarrass myself without even trying).

I saw the request for contributions of hardware at this webpage:
http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/i386/ps2.html

I have three Olicom OC-2335 Ethernet MCA 10/100 adapters. I'd like to
use two of them in a Unix/Linux router. I can contribute one of them
to a project that will develop a driver for the NIC.

Does the netbsd project have a router that fits onto a 1.44 MB floppy?
Alternatively, I can use the HDD instead. (The PC is an IBM PS/2 76 486
with a 200 MB HDD.)

I've been trying to use the Freesco router but there is no driver for
the Olicom NIC that will work with the small Linux kernel. -- Freesco is
abbreviation for Free (ci)sco, not associated with the SCO corporation.

Feel free to contact me by email or phone.

-- Best regards,
    Tom Scott
    email: telecomtom@vedatel.com
    mobile: 1 419 308 1971