Subject: Re: Adaptec AHA-2920 (Future Domain) Driver
To: Digital Node <eclipsetyperx@yahoo.com>
From: Pavel Cahyna <pcah8322@artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/11/2003 16:46:52
> Hello,

first, while looking at the linux source, they say that AHA-2920A has
the Future Domain chip, but the AHA-2920C is drived by the normal
aic7xxx driver instead. Are you sure you have the AHA-2920A ?

If you are, I can tell you that writing a driver for this is my
long-term goal, but I can't make any promises.

Bye 	Pavel