Subject: Re: Status of NTFS
To: Steven Grunza <steven_grunza@ieee.org>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/08/2003 11:26:35
It's still read-only ATM. No new files or directories, no truncation,
only overwrites - and only if file doesn't have holes and isn't
compressed.

Even the overwrite doesn't currently work - it causes a 'locking
against myself panic' (I'm going to track&fix this one soon).

Any help with write support would be appreciated.

Jaromir

--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>            http://www.NetBSD.org/