Subject: RE: BGP on NetBSD
To: David Maxwell <david@vex.net>
From: Jayanta Tewari <Jayanta_Tewari@forgent.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/26/2003 16:12:08
Thanks.
--Jayanta

-----Original Message-----
From: David Maxwell [mailto:david@vex.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 2:25 PM
To: Jayanta Tewari
Cc: port-i386@netbsd.org

On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 02:16:53PM -0600, Jayanta Tewari wrote:
> Hi,
> We are planning to develope a bgp stack on NetBSD sources.Our dev platform
> will be a Windows based system with CygWin setup.Is this the right mailing
> list to get any help with or  am I at the wrong place?

This is an 'ok' place, but netbsd-help@netbsd.org, or
current-users@netbsd.org  might be more appropriate.

Use this list for i386 architecture related questions.
use netbsd-help for general questions.
use current-users for questions about changes between the last release
and the -current codebase.

Additionally, if you're interested in submitting changes back, tech-kern
would be a good list for kernel changes (like TCP-MD5), and
tech-userland for changes to utilities.

If you don't spend energy getting what you want,
	You'll have to spend it dealing with what you get.
					      - Unknown