Subject: Re: Follow-up java 2 on netbsd/i386
To: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
From: Bruno Saverio Delbono <Bruno.S.Delbono@Mail.AC>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/31/2003 18:51:12
Making, drinking tea and reading an opus magnum from Hisashi T Fujinaka:
>On Fri, 31 Jan 2003, Michael Graff wrote:
>
> > Erik Osheim <eosheim1@swarthmore.edu> writes:
> >
> > > Nick Cuccia clued me in to sun's java packages in pkgsrc
> > > (sun-jdk13,sun-jdk14) which I must have missed. I've installed them
> > > and everything seems to work well.
> >
> > What ever happened to a native port of sun's jvm to netbsd?  Wasn't
> > this something wasabi was going to do?
>
>Is sun-jdk14 ready for primetime yet or is sun-jdk13 still the one to use?

jdk14 is pretty stable, IMHO.

-Bruno

Our company accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for
the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information
provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in
writing. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on
the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
                        http://www.wf0.com