Subject: mencoder and bsdbt848
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Petter Lindquist <pollen@astrakan.hig.se>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/07/2003 11:01:41
Hi!

Just got back to work and thought I'd give my brooktree one more shot.
But it seems almost impossible to get something out of it.
I get those errors whatever codec I try, and I can't find anything in the
documentation.

Couldn't find matching colorspace - retrying with -vop scale...
Opening video filter: [scale]
Sorry, selected video_out device is incompatible with this codec.
VDecoder init failed :(
*** Try to upgrade /home/mentos/staff/petter/.mplayer/codecs.conf from
etc/codecs.conf
*** If it still does not work, read DOCS/codecs.html!
Can't find codec matching selected -vo and video format 0x59565955!

--=20
/P=E5llen - http://www.astrakan.hig.se/~pollen
          telnet://mumindalen.astrakan.hig.se