Subject: Re: Toshiba Sattelite 1110 without trackpad?
To: Ignatios Souvatzis <ignatios@theory.cs.uni-bonn.de>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/06/2003 12:24:53
On Monday 06 January 2003 10:24, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:
> I managed to view X11 by patching radeon_drv to fix the panel size
> at 1024x768 and using a kernel without AGP. However, I can't get
> the trackpad to work - with USB X11 is fine. Any idea?

My Toshiba 1900 has a control for the mouse to switch to the external.  It is
the function key (Fn) and the F9 key.  Really what it does is turn off the
builtin one and that's what the grey line drawing on the F9 indicates.  It is
persistent so rebooting doesn't reset it.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@netbsd.org>
http://www.NetBSD.org/