Subject: Keyboard doesn't work correctly
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: yo _ <exhausted01@hotmail.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/04/2003 14:16:41
Hello,

When i start NetBSD (1.6) and i am in console mode, not x, when i press
buttons like pageup, pagedown, or delete it doesn't do the desire command
instead it sends the raw keyboard commands (or at least what netbsd
interprets them to be) for example the "up" directional buttoms displays an
"^[[A". I tried trying to set the keyboard in the wscons.conf file, but it
says "WSMUX_AUTO_DEVICE IS NOT SET" or something like that. I have a PS/2
keyboard and mouse. Does anyone know a solution to this? thanks
-rian