Subject: Re: Trouble with laptop devices and interrupts
To: None <explorer@flame.org>
From: Masanori Kanaoka <kanaoka@ann.hi-ho.ne.jp>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/11/2002 01:01:03
Hi,

       From: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
      Date : Mon, 09 Dec 2002 15:21:16 -0800

$ The patch made my audio work, at least.  That's a significant
$ improvement.  Thanks!

You are welcome.I'm GLAD and Happy!!

$  Note though that there are still no interrupt mappings for the
$ firewire adapter, due to pin D not having a mapping, and uhci2 due to
$ no mapping for pin C.  I've appended the most recent dmesg output.

Your PIR table have no information for pin D and Pin.
If possible,How about ACPI_PCI_FIXUP?

ACPI_PCI_FIXUP fixup PCI IRQ Routing by acpi.
You can try enabling acpi in your config file below:

acpi*   at mainbus?

acpiec* at acpi?
acpilid* at acpi?
acpibut* at acpi?
acpiacad* at acpi?
acpibat* at acpi?

It have also enabled ACPI_PCI_FIXUP(you can find it in /sys/dev/acpi/acpi.c)
and it need that disabling PCIBIOS_INTR_FIXUP.

Best Regards
---
 Masanori Kanaoka	kanaoka@ann.hi-ho.ne.jp