Subject: Re: nVidia binary drivers
To: Quentin Garnier <netbsd-port-i386@quatriemek.com>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/03/2002 13:43:30
This is Very Cool, Quentin. It would be nice to have decent
nVidia driver available, tho I've personally gone ATI.

(I chose ATI precisely since they support XFree86 well, countrary
to nVidia, which has this stupid policy to only provide platform-specific
binary drivers for XFree86).

Jaromir

--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>            http://www.NetBSD.org/