Subject: Re: linux & gnome
To: Dingwall, Peter <Peter.Dingwall@uk.experian.com>
From: Julio Merino <jmmv@menta.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/02/2002 21:39:15
On Mon, 2 Dec 2002 14:24:31 -0000
"Dingwall, Peter" <Peter.Dingwall@uk.experian.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I was looking at compiling the relevant sources natively for NetBSD but I'm
> having problems with the order. Does anyone know the dependencies/order for
> the compilation of Gnome2?
>
> Or is this currently in the pipeline and should I be patient and wait for
> that?

There are many gnome2 packages in pkgsrc currently (ls -d x11/gnome2-*), but
gnome2 as an entity does not work very well yet. It could be nice if somebody
could build it from pkgsrc under a linux system, to see if their threads solve
the issues (or under nathanw-sa, of course! ;-)

--
Julio Merino (http://jmmv.dyndns.org/) <jmmv@menta.net>