Subject: Re: cbb/pcic not getting an interrupt configured...
To: None <ks@ub.uni-mainz.de>
From: Jolan Luff <jolan@encryptedemail.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/04/2002 09:45:34
On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 10:31:15AM +0100, ks@ub.uni-mainz.de wrote:
> If anyone is interrested to get the hacks, I'll mail the modified
> files...

It looks like the FreeBSD guys have a more reliable hack:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/src/sys/i386/isa/Attic/pci_cfgreg.c?rev=1.1.2.7&content-type=text/plain

I don't know why it's in the Attic.  I installed a FreeBSD 4.7 last
night to see if it did things correctly and that file was present in
the source & was used.  Anyway, it works:

pci_cfgintr_search: linked (5) to configured irq 5 at 0:17:5
pci_cfgintr: 0:8 INTA routed to irq 5
pcic0: <TI PCI-1410 PCI-CardBus Bridge> irq 5 at device 8.0 on pci0
pcic0: PCI Memory allocated: 0x88000000
pcic0: TI12XX PCI Config Reg: [pwr save][CSC parallel isa irq]
pccard0: <PC Card 16-bit bus (classic)> on pcic0
pccard: card inserted, slot 0
wi0 at port 0x240-0x27f irq 5 slot 0 on pccard0
wi0: 802.11 address: 00:02:2d:2d:ad:88
wi0: using Lucent Technologies, WaveLAN/IEEE
wi0: Lucent Firmware: Station 8.10.01

- jolan