Subject: 1.5.4_ALPHA binary snapshot?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Christian Hattemer <chris@heaven.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/20/2002 22:14:01
Hi,

due to the problems with X and the text consoles I decided to use some 1.5
version until 1.6 is fixed. I thought I'd take 1.5.4_ALPHA because it has
the SAs issued for 1.5.3 already fixed.

But I couldn't find a binary snapshot. Is there one, or would somebody make
one?

It also seems that the XFree 4 snapshots for 1.5 have disappeared. I need v4
to support my Radeon card, but I could also take the binaries from xfree.org
in this case.

Bye, Chris

--
          __
         /// Amiga 4000T 040/40                    /~\ The ASCII

Cross a tagline and a tribble?  You get a full HD...