Subject: Re: Virtual PC 5 will not find PCI bus
To: ??????????? ???????????? <makoto@hauN.org>
From: Joerg Klemenz <joerg@gmx.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/19/2002 19:13:24
??????????? ???????????? wrote:

> Try following patch.  Since the release branch was already
> freezed for 1.6 release, I did not commit it for that
> branch.  Please wait for a while.

Thanks for the quick reply everyone!

I installed the new GENERIC kernel with the patch you posted and
enabled de0 instead of tlp0 and it seems to work (at least good enough
to type this mail in jed...)

It took me a looong time to realize that VPC5 has 100Mb networking
instead of 10Mbit. NetBSD error messages are *not* helpfull here

I'm compiling a custom VPC5 kernel now. If someone wants it drop me a
mail. I would also like to create boot disks which contain the little
fix... but i don't know how :(

--
joerg klemenz <joerg@gmx.net>