Subject: Compaq Armada 4131T video out port
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: BSD Freak <cookiethemonster@attbi.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/24/2002 05:23:41
I have an Armada 4131T laptop. It is a P133, 16MB RAM, and a 1.4GB HD.
When I got it, it had no OS on it and I installed Netbsd 1.5.2 which it
is still running. I have never run windoze on it. It has a video out
port on it, and I'm wondering if it is supported. The kernel says the
graphics controller is a Cirrus Logic CL-GD7548 rev. 0x00. It works fine
with X windows and everything else but I've hooked it up to my TV and
can't get an output. So is it supported, and if so how do I get it to
work? And if it's not supported, what would it take to add support? Any
help is appreciated.