Subject: Re: install problems
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: None <ronchua@gmx.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/22/2002 16:59:26
O.K. That's true, i only got the package cds. Thanks for the info.I thought
this would be a complete distribution, i mean base os + some sources + apps.

In fact, i think that it shouldn't be too difficult to add a bootable cd to
these cds. Then we would have a ISO or whatever distribution.

Is there anyone of you living in central europe who could send me that one
cd.(Doesn't matter if this is not the latest release) My CD provider
(speciality: linux;-) doesn't offer this bootable cd, and my internet connection is
really slow. I live in luxembourg and of course the one who sends me that cd
will get some mo for it.

  Francois

http://www.gmx.net