Subject: Re: NetBSD/i386 1.6 BETA (August 9 kernel; 1.5.2 userland)
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Rauch <rauch@rice.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/11/2002 09:48:44
 [...]
> Also, my router is another NetBSD box.  Because of an ifconfig problem,
> I've knocked my main systems ethernet MTU down to 1400.

Err, ipf/ipnat problem, not ifconfig.  (^&  Thinko.

The real reason that I'm following up my own post, though, is to ask that
any replies re. the Mozilla problem (or the network problem/workaround) be
replied directly to me as well as to the list.  Usually this is just a
nicety, since posts to the lists eventually show up on the web-view from
which I read them.  However, as I've switched to Mozilla as my main
browser, it will be harder for me to read the lists for a while.  (I
assume that, with just the kernel updated, there's no point in rebuilding
mozilla.  It will build with the same compiler, against the same headers
and libraries.  Unless, perhaps, upgrading pkgsrc and trying a later
Mozilla is thought to solve the problem.  (^&)