Subject: setup ppp to ISP
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: jehova <tornadox@telnor.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/28/2002 23:51:12
in order to migrate from my current OS (frebsd) to netbsd,
i must to gather some info, to avoid loose conectivity,
where can i found howto setup configuration for conect
my box (running netbsd) to my ISP via 56k modem,
(it is a USRobotics actually working on freebsd).

searching info, i found that contents of /etc/ppp/* on netbsd are
somewhat different, if you need more info from me please just
tell me what do you need to know for resolve this configuration,
or where to go for extract inforelated (i'm newborn)

thanks
jehova.