Subject: Re: Compaq Smart Array 532
To: Brad <brad@comstyle.com>
From: iware <dkwok@iware.com.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/27/2002 06:59:39
I am terribly sorry for myself. The fact is that we ordered Smart Array 431
and the supplier gratefully send us a more expansive model without
additional charge since 431 is now superceded.

I have left with no choice. However, my further research does show that
FreeBSD has support for 532 since FreeBSD-4.6. A bit of consolation there. I
think in the not distant future it will be ported across to NetBSD and
OpenBSD.

Cheers
David Kwok
LLK Pty Ltd

PGP key id 0x428084d4
key server: gpg.nic.ad.jp
finger print:A955 F46A 3565 9B09 F514 5B5F 7137 C9B6 4280 84D4