Subject: Re: TUN on 1.6_BETA
To: None <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Ernst du Toit <et@houseofet.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/21/2002 09:48:20
Hi

Thanks to you and Perry., I managed to get myself going again, thanks!

Can you point me to a discussion exlaining why cloning devices are great and
the way we had it is bad? Apart from what looks like having the freedom of
not hardwiring the number if interfaces in the kernel config file. Not to
mention a refreshingly less cluttered ifconfig -a output :)

I had a look through the tech-net archives, but could not find
enlightenment...

--let