Subject: Re: Network Stack Compability
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <dolecek@ics.muni.cz>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/29/2002 12:17:57
FWIW, I've never met any differencies in way select() is implemented
between NetBSD, Linux, Solaris. It's more likely there is some
problem in your code. Can you post the related parts of your code
here (the parts with creation of the socket, connect(), FD_SET()
and select()).

Jaromir

--
Jaromir Dolecek <dolecek@ics.muni.cz>	http://www.ics.muni.cz/~dolecek/
It is better never to have been born.  But who among us has such luck?