Subject: cvs missing files today?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Ross <rsander7@tampabay.rr.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/24/2002 13:11:17
Not exactly sure where this message is supposed to go but i'll try here first.

I updated my source tree last night via cvs, however, "make build" complains
about a missing include file:

/usr/src/lib/libcom_err/compile_et/../../libc/string/strlcpy.c:36: namespace.h:
No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Most of the time when i see this kind of error it's because i forgot the -d
switch.  This time, it's in there:

cvs -d $CVSROOT update -rnetbsd-1-5 -PAd src

CVSROOT being:  :pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.netbsd.org:/cvsroot

I ran another update this morning thinking i had caught a cvs commit in progress
which i have occasionally done, but still the same missing include file.

Cheers
Ross