Subject: Xemacs
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Frank Knappe <knappe@tu-harburg.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/23/2002 13:14:53
		Hallo!

trinity: {18} uname -a
NetBSD trinity.matrix.invalid 1.5.1 NetBSD 1.5.1 (GENERIC) #56: Mon Jul  2
15:54:23 CEST 2001
he@nsa.uninett.no:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/GENERIC i386

trinity: {19} xemacs -version
XEmacs 21.1 (patch 14) "Cuyahoga Valley" [Lucid] (i386--netbsdelf,
Mule) of Tue Apr 23 2002 on trinity.matrix.invalid

I'm not sure if this problem exists from the beginning, so I made
a make clean in the pkgsrc top directory and then a make update
in the editors/xemacs (not-current) directory.

The compiled xemacs works, but I can't load any file using the open
button or using the File/Open Menu. When I press the open button,
the follwoing message appears in the lower line of the xemacs-window
Symbol's funtion definition is void: make-annotation

Any ideas?
The pkgsrc is from yesterday night.

Ciao , Frank .