Subject: Re: Is opera6 working well for you?
To: None <muc-lists-netbsd-port-i386@moderators.muc.de>
From: Michael Core <520079546242-0001@t-online.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/18/2002 20:26:01
Micha³ Pasternak wrote:

> Hmm, maybe we could start "Opera on NetBSD" initiative, what do you
> think about it? We could bug Opera software to make something like a
> commercially unsupported version for NetBSD. I could arrange a web page
> with sample petition or something, or write to Opera development team.

Doesn't Opera use the wrong license for such an initiative? I don't
dislike Opera, but at the moment, I'm having more problems with Opera than
with Netscape 4.79. If someone's really having problems with Netscape on
an important site, I understand using something else. Though I suppose
most people talking "Browser XYZ is fantastic, is great, blah..." are just
update junkies. ;-)