Subject: Re: my actual (hopefully small) problems
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Frank Knappe <knappe@tu-harburg.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/16/2002 16:53:16
On Mon, 15 Apr 2002, Aaron J. Grier wrote:

> > Or completely lie about one if he's really not connected to the
> > Internet in any way.

There is a ppp connection to a ISP.
But it will be only used for ftp, http and ssh, so there will be no
out- or ingoing mail or news in the next future.

> if you do that, make it something that doesn't and never will forseeably
> exist, like ".internal".

That's an idea.

> or you could just ask somebody with a (sub)domain for a slice.  you need
> not be secondary-level to be fully qualified...

I will look for such offers, but I would prefer something serious and
not these "cool" click.to or similar domain names.

Ciao , Frank .