Subject: Re: xi0: device timeout (seems fixed now)
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Ross <rsander7@tampabay.rr.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/13/2002 22:10:45
On Sat, 13 Apr 2002 17:46:18 -0400
gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net> wrote:

Sorry about the line length thing.  Thank you greatly... it *seems* to work for
now but, i had to set it to 10baseT for some reason rather than 100baseT for
it to actually config.  For further information the XE2000 requires the
"unknown phy" config file option as well to work properly.  I'll put some
load on it overnight and see how well it holds up.  Thanks a great deal, i've
been working on this without success for about 2 days until now.

Wish I had asked earlier, lol,
Ross