Subject: Problem with a Compaq machine.
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.org>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@update.uu.se>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/12/2002 01:27:41
Hi, I have an "old" COMPAQ Prosignia 500 machine which I thought of using
with NetBSD.
The problem is that it have 80 meg of memory, but NetBSD only recognizes
the first 16 megs.
Any idea why?
Looking in the diagnostics, it separates the memory into three sets. Base
memory of 640K, extended memory up to 16 meg, and then another extended
memory of 64 Meg (for a total of 80 megs).

Oh, and please reply to me directly, since I don't subscribe to port-i386.

	Johnny