Subject: Re: Is opera6 working well for you?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Urban Boquist <urban@boquist.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/11/2002 22:30:45
>>>>> Matthias Scheler writes:

Matthias> Because of bugs in our Linux emulation which got fixed in
Matthias> the meantime.  Opera 6 works fine with a recent 1.5ZC kernel
Matthias> and SuSE 7.3 packages even if "Synchronous DNS" is not
Matthias> enabled.

Weird. I am still seeing the same "many pages never finish loading"
problem, even after I upgraded to latest current and SuSE 7.3
packages. As before, this problem goes away if I use a proxy.

Kind regards,

        -- Urban

P.S. Despite my problems I would like to send a big Thank You to
Matthias and Christos and others who worked on the Linux stuff
recently. Great job!