Subject: Re: Additional keys
To: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
From: Juergen Hannken-Illjes <hannken@eis.cs.tu-bs.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/08/2002 21:54:28
For wscons you may map any character including function keys and
command keys. It is not possible to map a single key to an arbitrary
string. You need the scancodes of the keys in question to
modify your keyboard map (wsconsctl -w map+='keycode <num> = ...).

--
Juergen Hannken-Illjes - hannken@eis.cs.tu-bs.de - TU Braunschweig (Germany)