Subject: Win2000 and NetBSD 1.5.2
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Steven Grunza <steven_grunza@ieee.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/27/2002 11:42:47
During my vacation last week the IT folk here modified my PC from WindowsME
to Windows 2000 Professional.  My NetBSD partition was probably not touched
since it's in the last 1/4 of the drive (first 30GB Win****, last 10GB
NetBSD).  I use a MSDOS boot floppy and dosboot.com to boot from the second
partition.

I know I'll need to boot to single user mode and change the /etc/fstab
entry for the Winblows partition from MS-DOS to something else.  Anyone
know what?  I'll read the man pages but my guess is ntfs.

How is the NetBSD support for NT file systems?  Anyone have any experience
with it?  Thanks for any help.  Since I don't have the Win2K CDROM if I
munge the disk I'll need IT's help to get it back again which is something
I really don't want to do....