Subject: Re: New IDE controller.
To: Richard Rauch <rauch@rice.edu>
From: Roine Thunberg <artee@garderoben.ath.cx>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/24/2002 21:42:22
On Sun, 24 Feb 2002, Richard Rauch wrote:

> I suppose that that's the way to narrow it down.  Is there an easy way to
> find out what scripts are being run in which order?

Check /etc/defaults/rc.conf if you are starting some unnessecary
rc.d-scripts

(I hope you have checked that before)

silly question again... in what architechture are you running. 386, 486
etc and how much mem? Mabye you've posted that before (as I was not there
in the beginning of the thread.

 I'm experiencing that my p100 with only 16MB RAM is very verry slow
starting things like Opera, comparing to my server (p133 (overclocked
p100) with 192MB RAM).

Roine Thunberg