Subject: Re: Nvidia nForce chipset and NetBSD
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Herve Quiroz <herve.quiroz@esil.univ-mrs.fr>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/05/2002 14:47:33
Well, I must say it was kind of stupid question...
Actually there is an integrated ethernet NIC which is probably not
supported by NetBSD, same goes for the sound card, the integrated modem
etc. And with Nvidia, open-source politics, a long time should pass before
eveything is supported under Open-source OSes...
Please correct me if I am wrong... I hope so because I would really like
to have this board AND NetBSD ;)