Subject: USB Keyboard...
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: dave jones <davemjones13@yahoo.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/19/2002 05:42:41
Hello...

I am new to the list, and am trying to get NetBSD installed on my home
PC, mostly for fun...

I have a usb keyboard, which does not work when the sysinst program is
running.  I searched the archives back through 2001 and saw a
suggestion to enable the USB keyboard in the BIOS, which I did.  That
did not solve the problem.

I burned the CD image onto a CD, and when it boots, and offers "press
Enter to boot, or any other key.." the keyboard works.  The number lock
light stays lit until the boot starts searching my hardware.

Sorry this is rambling, and if I missed an easy answer somewhere on the
web.  I tried to find it, but like I said, this is just for fun to see
how I like NetBSD, and I gave up on searching.

Thanks,