Subject: Re: Mini-PC 'Spacewalker'
To: Norm <norm@sandbox.org.uk>
From: Diana Eichert <deichert@wrench.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/14/2002 07:08:50
I started looking at these last week, however before I buy one I wanted to
make sure it supported the Intel PXE standard.  A request to Shuttle's
tech support last Wed. has still not produced an answer, they have to "ask
R&D".  It is not obvious from the manual that it does.

I think these things would be perfect as a small diskless boot
workstation.